This seems fun!
Thank you Book lovers never go to bed alone for tagging me. ;-)
1. What was the last book you marked as 'Read'?
Behind His Eyes - Truth by Aleatha Romig.
2. What are you 'Currently Reading'?
REVEALED: The Missing Years by Aleatha Romig.
3. What was the last book you marked as 'To-Read'?
Dirty Angel by Karina Halle.
4. What book do you plan to read next?
I have no idea. Lately it's been hard to choose what to read next - I have a huge to-read list and every book looks boring.
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes! However, my rating system is not very fair. Whenever I'm feeling generous I give a book more stars than it deserves and vice verse.
6. Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?
Yes! And I'm 36 books behind schedule! I blame my busy real life (and my laziness, to be fair).
7. Do you have a wishlist?
No. I buy whatever I want to read next.
8. What book do you want to buy next?
Probably, Dirty Angel by Karina Halle. I look forward to read this book since The Artist Trilogy. But, who knows.... my preferences are unstable.
9. Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few?
I love collecting book quotes! Some of my all time favorites are:
“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” Jane Austen
“That was a memorable day to me, for it made great changes in me. But it is the same with any life. Imagine one selected day struck out of it, and think how different its course would have been. Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day.” Charles Dickens
“Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.” J. K. Rowling
10. Who are your favorite authors?
Charles Dickens, Charlotte Bronte, Diana Gabaldon, Emile Bronte, George R. R. Martin, Jane Austen, J. K. Rowling, Kristen Ashley, Karina Halle, Oscar Wilde, and the list go on...
11. Have you joined any groups?
No. I wish I had more time to pay attention to them.
12. Are there any questions you'd like to add to this tag?