I really enjoyed knowing more about everyone, so if you're interested, I finally had some time to write...

1. I'm Brazilian and I started to write reviews so I could improve my English - I apologize for all the grammatical errors.

2. I'm very shy - extremely!

3. When I was a kid I truly believed I was a witch, but I never told anyone because I was afraid to be banished from the "witch society". I believed my powers would come with puberty - I'm still waiting it. :( Lucky me, J. K. Rowling wrote Harry Potter and I could live through the book pages. :)

4. I wear glasses since I was 11 and I love it!

5. I love origami and I spend hours looking for tutorials and wasting a lot of paper.

6. I HATE cheese. It's really hard to live in this world if you don't like cheese!

7. I've never played video game. And I probably never will.

8. I can't sing at all - not even Happy Birthday. That's one of my many frustrations in life.

9. I'll become an architect in 2 months and I'm not sure I made the right choice for my professional life. Don't tell my mother, she would kill me.

10. I'm obsessed with Pride and Prejudice - I lost count how many times I read the book and watched the movie. I don't know why but this story always makes me feel happier.